Asian-Marinated Bone-in Pork Loin Chops
These bone-in pork chops are dead easy to make - marinate the pork chops the night before, and you have a simple weeknight dinner, paired with my "dead easy Asian cucumber salad" and/or some quick pickled carrots and daikon.
Author: Passion for Pork
Recipe type: Pork, Main Dish
Makes: 4 servings
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) soy sauce
- 2 tsp (10 mL) rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp (5 mL) chili flakes
- 1 tsp (5 mL) ground black pepper
- 1 tsp (5 mL) salt
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops
- Whisk together marinade ingredients in a small bowl. Place loin chops in a shallow baking dish and pour marinade over the meat. Cover and let sit in the fridge for at least one hour to marinate, but overnight is best.
- Remove from fridge, let rest at room temperature for 15 minutes then grill on a hot barbecue until cooked through, approximately 6-8 minutes, flipping over once.