Curry Lemon Grilled Chicken
This Curry Lemon Chicken dish puts a new twist on the classic lemon chicken recipe and gives it that extra pop of flavour.
Author: Taylor Loewen
Recipe type: Main, Chicken, Gluten-Free
Makes: 4-6 servings
- ¼ cup (60 mL) lemon juice
- 2 tsp (10 mL) dried oregano
- 2 tsp (10 mL) minced garlic
- 2 tsp (10 mL) curry powder
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) honey
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- In a medium bowl, mix together lemon juice, oregano, garlic, curry powder and honey. Place the chicken breasts in the bowl and turn to coat. Cover the bowl and marinate the chicken for at least 20 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Discard excess marinade and grill chicken, turning once, until internal temperature reaches 165˚F (74˚C), about 15-20 minutes.