Mediterranean Pasta Salad
This simple Mediterranean Pasta Salad makes the perfect side dish for the Curry Lemon Grilled Chicken.
Author: Taylor Loewen
Recipe type: Salad, Vegetarian
Makes: 8 servings
- 2 cups (500 mL) fusilli pasta (or pasta of choice)
- ⅓ cup (85 mL) feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- ½ red onion, chopped
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- ¼ cup (60 mL) extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp (45 mL) red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp (5 mL) honey
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) black pepper
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) sea salt
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta to the boiling water and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente, and drain.
- Meanwhile, combine all vinaigrette ingredients in a small bowl and mix.
- In a large bowl, mix pasta, remaining salad ingredients, and vinaigrette. Serve chilled or at room temperature.